Keyboard Shortcuts for Acme
Acme implements the traditional Unix text editing shortcuts:
- ^U -> Delete from cursor to start of line.
- ^W -> Delete word before the cursor.
- ^H -> Delete character before the cursor.
- ^A -> Move cursor to start of the line.
- ^E -> Move cursor to end of the line.
In addition, pressing Esc selects the most recently typed text (more specifically all text typed since the last time you changed the cursor by clicking somewhere), or in in case there is an existing selection, it deletes it.